Code of Ethics
Long Term Care Insurance Services subscribes to the following code of ethics:
- To conduct our business with referrals, clients, and other professionals according to the same high standards of honesty and fairness that we would apply or demand for ourselves.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom we serve.
- To respect our clients’ trust in us and to never do anything that would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public we serve.
- To use no advertising which we know may be false or misleading.
- To be fair and just to competitors and to engage in no practices that may reflect unfavorably on us or our industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications that reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to our clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, other financial professionals, and the company or companies whose products we represent.
- To continue to increase our competency through ongoing education. Being competent means having the necessary skills, knowledge, commitment and attitude to do a professional job.